- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or diced (this is about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup crispy fried onion, divided
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp dried cilantro or 3 Tbsp fresh
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas (the big burrito sized ones)
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, 1/2 cup of fried onions, chopped green chilies, taco seasoning, and chopped cilantro. Mix until well combined.
- Cut up one of the tortilla into 1 inch pieces using a pizza wheel. Add to the chicken mixture and stir until blended in.
- Place the remaining tortilla into a 9 inch pie plate, this will create the crust for your pie. Spoon the mixture into the tortilla/crust.
- Place in microwave and microwave on high for about five minutes. Sprinkle the pie with the remaining cheese followed by the fried onions. Microwave for one minute more, or until cheese is melted. Keep in mind that microwave varies, so cooking time may vary too. Makes 6 servings.