- 1 (12 oz) pkg or 20 Meatballs fully cooked frozen meatballs
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 (10¾ oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (0.87 oz) pkg beef gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 ( 1 oz) pkg onion soup mix
- 2 beef bouillon cubes or 2 teaspoons granules
- In a large pot or in your slow cooker, add the meat balls and chopped vegetables.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients and stir until combine.
- For the stovetop: Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, reduce heat to low and simmer 1 hour or until vegetables are tender
- For the slow cooker: Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until vegetables are tender Serves 6.