- 1 (16 oz) pkg large marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 1–1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from the heat. Cool, stirring occasionally. Stir in extract. Fold in pineapple and whipped cream.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press 1-1/2 cups into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Spread with the pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.