- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, mix the oats and milk together.
- Add the maple syrup, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together just until combined. The batter will be wet.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins. Cups will be completely full.
- Bake at 400 for 18-25 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
- Allow the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.