- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 6 slice of bacon fully cooked and crumbled, plus additional if desired for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the syrup, milk, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- The fold the crumbled bacon into the batter.
- Cook batter according to your waffle maker instructions. I use ½ batter for my regular waffle iron and 1 cup for my Belgian waffle maker. Garnish with additional bacon if desired and serve with maple syrup. Makes 6 regular waffles or 3 Belgian waffles.