- 1 prepared Oreo cookie pie crust (store bought or homemade)
- 4 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream (I used Dreyer’s Loaded Chocolate Chip Mint Brownie)
- 5 Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- Chocolate Sauce (recipe below)
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Let the ice cream sit out for a little bit to soften. Once softened, scoop into pie crust and spread evenly. If you use the Dreyer’s ice cream I used you’ll use almost the whole carton. Top with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Then top with the prepared chocolate sauce. Cover and place in your freezer. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Top each serving with sweetened whipped cream.
- For the chocolate sauce – mix all ingredients in a sauce pan. Cook over medium and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and remove from stove. Allow to cool. You will have a little more than you need for the pie (about 1/4 to 1/3 cup), but just save it and use it to a bowl of ice cream another day.