- 4 zucchinis
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut ends off of zucchinis and then in half lengthwise. Using a metal spoon, scrape the seeds out from the center. Then cut each half into four pieces.
- Place zucchini on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then toss to coat. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and toss to coat again.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Sprinkle each piece of zucchini with cheese followed by the bacon.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes more until cheese is melted and zucchini is tender. Garnish with sour cream and green onions and serve. Makes 16 zucchini skins.