- 1 lb. radiatori or rotini pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 ts. onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 (16 oz) frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups cubed sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Strain and rinse with cold water. Drizzle with the 1 Tbsp olive oil and set aside.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Chop into pieces. (I like to cook mine in the oven) Drain on paper towels.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until browned. Drain off excess grease.
- Season beef with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large serving bowl, combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili sauce and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the cooked pasta, bacon, ground beef, corn, grape tomatoes, cubed cheddar cheese, and diced green onions and toss until fully combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serves 10-12.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American