- Add the ground beef to the Instant Pot and cook sauté mode until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease. Add in the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder and cook for a minute. Then turn off sauté mode.
- Remove half of the beef from the insert and set aside. Add in 2 cups of water. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to remove any brown bits. Layer half of the uncooked noodles. You just break them to make them fit. Then layer in half of the tomato sauce.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining beef, followed by rest of the noodles and the rest of the tomato sauce. Secure the lid and make sure the valve is set to seal. Cook on high for 7 minutes followed with a natural release for 10 minutes and then a manual release of any remaining pressure.
- If it still looks watery, allow it to sit for 5 minutes and it will thicken. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese on top. Cover it for about 3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes plus time to come to pressure
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian