- 1 (16 oz) pkg bow tie noodles
- 2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Run cool water over pasta and drain.
- Into a large bowl, add the drained pasta, red grapes, celery, almonds, green onions, and chicken.
- For the dressing, roughly chop the fresh tarragon and place it in a high powered blender. Add the remaining dressing ingredients. Blend on high power for 30 seconds, or until dressing is smooth and frothy.
- Add half of the dressing to the bowl with the salad ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover the salad and the remaining half of the dressing and chill for 1-2 hours. Pour the rest of the dressing over the salad just before serving.