- In a bowl, beat eggs with a mixer until thick and lemon colored. Add milk and vanilla, beat until combined
- Add in flour, sugar, lemon zest, and salt. Beat until smooth (batter will be thin).
- Heat a 10 inch non stick skillet, add in about 1 tsp butter to the skillet and coat the pan.
- Pour ⅓ C of pancake batter into pan and tilt so that batter covers bottom of pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip, cook until other side is golden brown. About 1 minute each side.
- Invert onto a square of parchment or waxed paper.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, spread about 1-2 Tbsp of lemon curd on half of the pancake. Fold in half and then in half again.
- Dust with powdered sugar and top with whipped cream and berries. Serves 4-6.