- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (21 oz) can Duncan Hines Wilderness lemon creme pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, and extracts together. Add in eggs, beating after each addition. Add flour and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Place 3 cups of the batter on a greased 13×18 sheet pan and spread evenly in the pan. Spread pie filling on top of dough. Drop remaining dough by tablespoonfuls on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cooled bars just before serving. Serves 20.