- 1/2 cup canola oil or olive oil
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp dried Thyme
- 1 Tbsp dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 –8 chicken breasts (I prefer chicken tenders and use about 18)
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken together in a bowl and whisk together. Alternately, you can place the marinade in the blender and blend well if you don’t like the large pieces of herbs.
- Pour over chicken and marinate for 4-8 hours. I like to place it all in a gallon sized ziploc bag.
- Cook on grill until chicken is done.