- 9 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- zest of one lemon
- 2Tbsp juice from the zested lemon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure rice chex into a large bowl; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwave safe bowl, microwave chips and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave about 20 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Then stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Pour the melted mixture over cereal, then carefully until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; gently shake until well coated. Spread on a cookie sheet to cool. Once cooled, store in airtight container.