- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 (12 oz) bag tortilla chips
- 1 (28 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (32oz) bag Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a skillet, add onion and ground beef. Cook until beef is fully cooked and drain off any excess grease.
- Add the enchilada sauce and salsa to the ground beef. Stir until combined.
- Break up tortilla chips (while still in the bag). Spread half of the chips into the bottom of the prepared 9 x 13 pan. Spread half of the beef mixture over the tortilla chips. Top with half the cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining chips and then beef mixture followed by the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Top with sour cream and any other desired toppings.