- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) carton Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3.4 oz each) pkgs instant chocolate pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut butter into flour until crumbly. I just put it in my food processor and pulse it a few times. Then press the mixture into a 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip and spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix together on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour over cream cheese layer and carefully spread out evenly.
- Top with dollops of the remaining Cool Whip and carefully spread out evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Makes16 servings.