- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light-brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup sweetened flake coconut
- 1 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugars and then beat for 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
- Add in the flour mixture and blend just until combined. Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans. and carefully mix in.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
- Bake in 350 degrees for 17 to 20 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Remove cookies to rack to cool. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American