- 3 eggs
- 1 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup M&M baking pieces
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, corn syrup, salt, baking soda, butter, and peanut butter.
- Mix with an electric hand mixer until well blended and smooth.
- Add the fold and fold them in.
- Add the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Fold them in.
- Drop the cookie dough by the spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. You can flatten the dough slightly if you want a flat and even cookie. You can fit about 12 on a sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not over bakes.
- Allow to sit on the cookie sheet for 1 minute. Remove from the cookie sheet using a spatula and place on a cooking rack.
- Repeat this until the remaining dough is used up. Allow the cookie sheet to cool before placing more dough on it. The cookies will not cook correctly if you don’t allow the sheet to cool.