- 1/3 cup butter
- 18 graham cracker squares
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz) jar of hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (5.9 oz) chocolate fudge instant pudding
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cover bowl with waxed paper and Microwave for 30 to 40 seconds until melted. Carefully remove from the microwave using hot pads.
- Place graham crackers in s freezer zipper bag. Zip closed and crush crackers using a rolling pin. You will need 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- In an 8 x 8 x 2 inch square pan, add the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar. Stir until all the crumbs are wet.
- Take out 1/3 cup of the crumb mixture and set aside to top the pie later.
- Press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of the 8 x 8 x 2 pan. You can use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass to help you do this. Place the crust in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Take the lid off of the fudge topping. Place the jar in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until thin enough to pour.
- After the crust has been in the freezer for 10 minutes, pour the heated fudge sauce over the crust and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly over the crust. Then sprinkle 1 cup of the mini marshmallows over the fudge.
- In a large bowl, add the milk and pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Use a rubber scraper and fold the whipped topping into the pudding.
- Pour into the 8 x 8 x 2 pan over the marshmallows and spread evenly. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of marshmallows, reserved 1/3 cup graham cracker mixture, and 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Cover the 8 x 8 x 2 pan with foil and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. Serves 9-12.