- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz high quality white chocolate, finely chopped
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- zest of one lime
- 3 Tbsp key lime or lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with aluminum foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and graham crackers crumbs and stir to combine.
- Add the melted butter and stir until crumbs are all moistened.
- Spread evenly into the baking pan and press until even. Bake at 375 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes or until edge is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Once crust has cooled, add the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and 1 Tbsp butter to a saucepan.
- Cook on low heat just until chocolate is melted and and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the zest and juice.
- Spread mixture evenly over the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Remove fudge from the pan using the foil and cut into pieces.
- Lift the fudge from pan using edges of foil. Use a damp kitchen towel to clean off the knife after each cut for a clean cut.