- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (19.76 oz.) mild Italian sausage Links
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.