- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 5 cups beef broth
- 1 (14 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1 lb frozen Italian meatballs, approximately 20 meatballs
- 1 cup small pasta (I used ditalini)
- 1–2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed and softened
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add olive oil to a stock pot on over medium high heat. Add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in the beef broth, tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes into the pot and bring to a simmer. Then add the Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, frozen meatballs and pasta. Keep at a simmer for 10 minutes until pasta is cooked.
- Mix in the spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir until the cheese melts into the soup. Serves 6.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian