- 7 ounces high quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup instant non fat dry milk
- 1 cup Nestle Strawberry Nesquick powdered drink mix
- Place the white chocolate and dry milk into a food processor (I think a good blender could work also). Process in the ingredients in the food processor until it becomes a nice powder.
- Add the powder to a bowl and add the strawberry Nesquick mix. Whisk together until well blended with no clumps. (The white chocolate/dry milk mixture likes to clump together)
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make hot cocoa, add 2 Tbsp of this mixture into 6 oz hot milk (I even used Skim) or water and stir until well combined and the mixture has dissolved. This makes about 12 servings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American