- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 12 oz cavatappi pasta or elbow macaroni
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz) jar sun dried tomatoes – drained rinsed and diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Add chicken, noodles, broth, and butter to the instant pot. Make sure noodles are pressed down into the liquid.
- Place lid on instant pot and make sure valve is turned to seal. Set to cook on manual for 3 minutes. Once done, allow pressure to release naturally for 7 minutes. Then manually release the pressure. If white foam comes out of the valve, close valve for a few seconds and then reopen.
- Add in the garlic powder, cream cheese, and milk. Turn instant pot onto saute. Stir until the cream cheese is melted. Then add in the parmesan cheese and mix in until melted.
- Add in the remaining ingredients. Stir until spinach is wilted. Serves 6.