- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14.5 oz) can beef broth
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can corn with the liquid
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 oz) pkg taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, optional for a little heat
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz) can mild Rotel (use medium or hot for more spice)
- desired topping such as shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips, green onion, cilatro, or dice avocado
Turn the Instant Pot on to saute. Add in the ground beef and brown until fully cooked. Turn off saute and drain off any excess grease.
Then pour the tomatoes and Rotel to the center, avoiding the sides of the Instant Pot.
Place the lid on pot and make sure valve is set to seal. Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
Once completed, do a quick pressure release.
Allow soup to cool for 5 minutes. Serve in bowls with desired toppings. Serves 8-10.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican