- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14.5 oz) can beef broth
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can corn with the liquid
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 oz) pkg taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, optional for a little heat
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz) can mild Rotel (use medium or hot for more spice)
- desired topping such as shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips, green onion, cilatro, or dice avocado
- Turn the Instant Pot on to saute. Add in the ground beef and brown until fully cooked. Turn off saute and drain off any excess grease.
- Add in the beef broth, kidney beans, black beans, corn, ranch dressing mix, taco seasoning, onion powder, salt and optional cayenne pepper if desired. Stir together.
- Then pour the tomatoes and Rotel to the center, avoiding the sides of the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on pot and make sure valve is set to seal. Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once completed, do a quick pressure release.
- Allow soup to cool for 5 minutes. Serve in bowls with desired toppings. Serves 8-10.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican