- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa verde
- For the Tacos:
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- Place chicken in the bottom of the Instatn Pot. Sprinkle with spices over the chicken and then pour the salsa verde over top.
- Cover and make sure valve is set to seal. Cook with manual mode on HIGH pressure for 14 minutes followed by a 8 minute natural pfessure release.
- Turn the valve for a quick release to let out remaining pressure. Then shred chicken in the pot with all the juices. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and place in a serving bowl.
- Assemble tacos on totrillas with desired toppings. Serves 8.