- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 lbs red potatoes, diced into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In the Instant Pot, add the ranch dressing mix, salt, water, and chicken broth. Whisk together.
- Add in the potatoes and stir to coat. Cover and cook on manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When done cooking, do a quick release. Add in the Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. Serve immediately. Serves 6-8.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American