- 1 lb. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- In the instant pot, add in the macaroni, chicken broth, butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and make sure valve is set to sealing. Select manual and set for 5 minutes.
- Once done, release pressure manually. If you get any foaming from the valve close back up and try again in a couple of minutes. The foaming should stop. This sometimes happens when doing a quick release with pasta.
- Remove lid and mix in cheese and milk. Stir until all the cheese is melted. Serves 6-8.