- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 lb baby yellow and red potatoes, halved
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced parsley
- Brown the butter by melting it in a light-colored saucepan over medium heat. The light color allows you to see the butter turn brown easier than a dark pan. Swirl the pan occasionally to be sure the butter is cooking evenly. As the butter melts, it will begin to foam. The color will go from lemony-yellow to golden-tan to, finally, a toasty-brown. Remove from heat and strain the butter into a bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the Instant pot. Add in the garlic and basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Add in the brown butter and toss to coat. Add in the chicken broth and then seal the instant pot with the lid. Set to manual for 7 minutes.
- Once done, manual vent and then remove the lid. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss and serve. Serves 6.