- 1 Tbsp butter softened
- 4 Tbsp heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- cracked black pepper
- Grease 6 (4 oz) ramekins with the softened butter. Then add 2 tsp of heavy cream to each ramekin and swirl around to coat the bottom. Crack an egg into each ramekin.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese along with some cracked black pepper.
- Add 2 cups of water to the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside.
- Place 3 ramekins on trivet, followed by second layer of 3 ramekins. Stack them in an alternating pattern, not directly on top of ramekins below.
- Cook on low pressure for 2 minutes for runny yolks, 3 minutes for hard yolks.
- Do a quick-release pressure. Remove lid and transfer ramekins to a rack to cool. Serve immediately.
For silicone molds, Follow directions above, but increase the cook time to 8 minutes for runny yolks, 9 minutes for soft yolks, and 10 minutes for fully cooked yolks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: French