- 1–2 lbs of cube steaks
- 1 pkg Au Jus mix
- 1 (10 oz) can french onion soup
- 1 (10 oz) can water
- 1 Tbsp steak sauce, optional
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch plus 2 Tbsp water
- Place the cube steak in the Instant Pot. Sprinkle the Au Jus mix over the steaks.
- Pour the can of onion soup ove the steaks. Fill the same can with water and pour in.
- Place the lid on the pot and make sure the valve is set to seal. Set to cook on manual for 4 minutes.
- Do a natural pressure release for 5 minutes then quick release.
- Remove the steaks from the Instant Pot and set aside.
- Turn your Instant Pot on to saute. Mix the corn starch with the 2 Tbsp water. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the grave and cook until thickened.
- Serve steaks with a side of mashed potatoes and the gravy. Serves 4-5.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes plus time to come to pressure
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American