- 6 medium russet potatoes, washed
- 1 cup cold water
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- Prick each one 5-6 times with a fork. Place the trivet in your Instant Pot. Pour in 1 cup cold water. Then place potatoes on top, stacking on top of each other if necessary.
- Place lid on and make sure valve is in sealed position. Cook on HIGH pressure for 12 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 8-10 minutes. Then release any remaining pressure using quick release.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Remove the cooked potatoes and place on a baking sheet. Brush all over skins with olive oil.
- Sprinkle all over sides of potatoes with kosher salt.
- Place baking sheet on MIDDLE rack of the oven. Broil for 1-2 minutes, turn potatoes over, and broil for 1-2 minutes longer. Serves 6.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American