- Place chicken in the Instant POt.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the sealing valve is turned to sealing. Use the manual setting and set for 17 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot beeps that it is done cooking, allow the pressure to remove naturally for 15 minutes, or turn the pressure valve to venting and release the pressure and then open. I always turn the valve to venting even when I released the pressure naturally just to be safe that all the pressure has been removed before opening the Instant Pot.
- Remove chicken from Instant Pot and shred. Then place back into the Instant Pot and stir to allow to absorb the juices in the pot.
- Serve in tacos, burritos, salad, quesadillas, etc. I got two meals from this. I did tacos with some and quesadillas another time with the leftovers. This meat freezes well. Serves 4-6.