- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ½ cup long grain white rice
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (14. 5 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups crunched up Nacho Cheese Dorito chips
- Toppings: sour cream, diced green onions, and/or fresh chopped cilantro
- Turn Instant pot to sauté setting. Add in the ground beef, onion, and taco seasoning. Cook while breaking up for about 5 minutes until beef is fully cooked. Add in the broth and scrape the bottom of the pot. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle in the rice. Addin tomatoes, corn and green chilies on top of rice. Do not stir.
- Secure the lid on Instant Pot. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manually cook for 5 minutes. When time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Then maually rremove any remaining pressure. Stir together.
- To serve: sprinkle each serving with some of the shredded cheese and crushed Dorito chips on top. The top with any of the additional toppings. Serves 4-6.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes plus pressure release time
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican