- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (3- 4 lb) boneless pork
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1–2 cups barbecue sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine the paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, ground mustard, and salt together.
- Cut pork in half, then rub the spice blend all over each piece of pork. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Turn the Instant Pot on to sauté. Once it says “hot”, add in the oil and sauté pork for 3-4 minutes on each side until it is brown. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add Coke, water and Worcestershire sauce to the pot and close the lid, make sure the seal is closed.
- Select “Manual” or “Meat/Stew” button and set for 90 minutes.
- When done, let the pressure naturally release (about 10 minutes). Turn pressure valve to release any more pressure and open the lid.
- Remove the excess liquid in pot and shred the pork. Place back into the Instant Pot. Stir in about 1-2 cups of BBQ sauce to desired consistence, close the lid and place on warm until ready to serve. Serve on bun. Serves 6.
- Category: Pressure cooker, instant pot
- Cuisine: American, BBQ