- 2 to 6 baking potatoes
- 1 cup of water
- Prick each potatoes several times with a fork.
- Add the steaming basket to your instant pot. If you don’t have one you can use a regular metal steaming basket.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the instant pot and then stack potatoes on top of the steam basket.
- Place the lid on and make sure vent it closed.
- Turn to manual. For medium sized potatoes, cook for 20 minutes. For larger potatoes, cook for 30 minutes.
- When done to a quick release of pressure.