- 1 1/4 fresh blueberries, divided
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3oz) pkg strawberry Jello
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 oz) thawed Cool Whip, divided
- Divide 1 cup of the blueberries between 8 (8 oz) plastic cups or glasses. Place the cups leaning at an angle in a muffin tin. I found it helpful to crumple a half of a paper towel into the bottom of each muffin cup helped to keep the cups at an angle.
- In a bowl combine the boiling water and Jello together. Stir for 2 minutes until Jello is dissolved. Add in the ice and stir until dissolved then ad in the cold water. Stir and then carefully pour 1 cup of the Jello evenly between the 8 cups.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Whisk 1 cup of the Cool Whip into the remaining Jello. Pour evenly between the 8 cups and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- To serve top each Jello salad with a dollop of the remaining Cool Whip followed by the remaining blueberries. Serves 8.