- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and Parkay in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend. Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.