- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 8.25 oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 – 4 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- zest of an orange
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease and flour a bundt pan. I link to use a spray instead like Baker’s Joy.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Beat in bananas and pineapple. Fold in pecans.
- Add in flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt just until combined.
- Carefully pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 65 to 75 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 and then invert onto a wire rack, Allow cool completely.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar until combined.
- Then beat in vanilla and orange juice. Start with 3 tablespoons of orange juice and add more as needed. Then fold in orange zest. Pipe frosting on top of cooled cake.