- 1 (10 oz) box frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4 oz) pkg Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack sheese, divided
- 1 (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of the cheese together. Spread evenly into a 2-quart casserole. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until dip is hot. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, baugette slices (toasted or not), or vegetables. Makes 4 cups.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American