- 1/4 cup softened butter – softened
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 12 salami slices
- 24 large, thinly sliced pepperoni
- 12 slices ham
- 12 thin slices mozzarella
- jarred giardiniera mix (found on the pickle isle at the store)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, butter and Italian season. Evenly spread butter on inside of hoagie rolls.
- Layer 2 slices of mozzarella, 2 slices salami, 2 slices pepperoni and 2 slices ham on each roll. Top with giardiniera mix.
- Pace into a large baking dish, tightly pressed together sideways with the open side facing up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for a hot melty sandwich. Serves 6.