- 1 packet dry apple cider mix (or equal amount of apple cider or juice)
- 1 –2 tsp cinnamon caramel apple dip **
- Redi whip
- additional cinnamon caramel dip to drizzle on top
- Dissolve cider mix in 8 oz of very hot water. Stir in cinnamon caramel dip. Stir until well blended. Give the cider a minute or two to cool. While cooling put a spoonful of the cinnamon caramel dip in a zipper sandwich bag. Snip off a small corner of the bag.
- Top cider with Redi whip and use the bag with caramel to pipe a drizzle of the cinnamon caramel dip over the Redi whip. Enjoy! makes 1 serving.
**regular caramel apple dip may also be used.