- 2 (6 inch) Italian sub rolls
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Balsamic vinegar for drizzle
- 1/4 cup banana peppers
- 1/4 cup Italian Sandwich Mix
- 8 thin slices of capicola ham
- 1/2 lb ham applewood smoked
- 8–10 thin slices of salami
- 8–10 thin slices of pepperoni
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 derees.
- Slice rolls in half but don’t cut all the way through. Pull the halves apart and drizzle with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- On one half of each roll place the banana peppers. On the other half, spread the Italian Sandwich Mix.
- DIvide the capicola, ham, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese layering over the banana peppers.
- Sprinkle some Italian seasoning the sandwich. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes. Serves 2.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian