- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 Tbsp lime juice
- zest of 2 small limes
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used the 31–40 per pound size)
- Add all of the ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp into a gallon sized zip-loc bag. Seal the bag and knead the ingredients around in the bag until well blended.
- Add in the shrimp and place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes and allow to marinade. Be sure to rotate the bag once half way through the marinating process.
- The take the bag out of the fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a large skillet on the stove top over medium. (Or you can grill them. just be sure to put them on skewers that have been soaked for 30 minutes on water)
- Add the shrimp along with the marinade to the skillet and cook just until the curl and turn pink then turn. Cook for just a bit longer until pin on both sides. Serves 4.