- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- Place all the ingredient together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Store in a airtight container.
- To prepare a cup of hot cocoa: add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mix (I like 1/3 cup) to 8 oz of hot water. Stir until blended. (If using 1/3 cup per serving, you should be able to get 22 servings from this recipe.)