- 6 oz. light cream cheese, sotened
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 heaping tsp celery salt
- pepper to taste
- 3 cups cubed turkey
- 2 green onions
- 2 (8 oz) tubes of Pillsbury crescent creations
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, dill weed, salt, and pepper together until smooth and well combined.
- Add the turkey and green onion to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Unroll tubes of dough and cut each sheet of dough into 6 rectangles.
- Place 1/3 cup of the turkey mixture into the center of each triangle.Bring the four corners of each rectangle together and twist. then pinch seams together to seam.
- Place bundles on a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of each of the bundles with the melted butter and then sprinkle the tops with the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serves 6-12.