- 1 (17.3 oz box) puff pastry sheets, thawed according to pkg directions
- 1 (3.4-3.56 oz) pkg white chocolate instant pudding (I used Hershey’s)
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream
- 1 cup slices strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400
- Unfold pastry sheets and cut 4 hearts out of each sheet using a cookie cutter or a paring knife.
- Place heart shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees fro 10-12 minutes until golden. remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a bowl whip together pudding mix with 1 1/4 cup cream and 3/4 cup milk for 2 minutes and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 10 section intervals stirring after each one until chocolate is melted and combined with the cream.
- To serve, slice puff hearts in half, top the bottom half with a spoonful of cream followed by some strawberry slices. Top with top half of heart puff and drizzles with the melted chocolate. Makes 8 puffs.