- 1 (12.4 oz) tube Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- 2–3 drops red food coloring
- red sugar sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open package of cinnamon rolls. With each roll, unroll the dough about half way and roll the now unrolled end up into a small spiral. You will end up with two small circles at each end of the strip of dough.
- Place the dough on the cookie sheet with the two circles touching each other to make the top of the heart.
- Pinch the loose dough in the center creating the point at the bottom of the heart. Continue this this each roll.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- While the rolls bake, add the icing to a bowl and mix with the food coloring to make a pink frosting.
- Place frosting into a quart sized freezer back and set aside.
- Remove rolls from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Take bag of icing and snip off a corner of the bag creating a small hole to pipe the frosting on the rolls. Pipe frosting on rolls and sprinkle with red sugar sprinkles. Makes 8 heart shaped rolls.