- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Lacanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp apple cider
- 1 1/2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 lb ground beef
- cooked cauliflower rice
- 2 diced green onion, optional for garnish
- sesame seeds, optional for garnish
- In a sauce pan, whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until fully cooked and drain off any excess grease.
- Add sauce to the beef and stir to combine.
- Serve beef over cooked cauliflower rice. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds if desired. Serves 4-6