Click here to get you WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 3 cups brown rice
- 12 oz pre-cut fresh stir-fry vegetables, steamed (I used frozen)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Cook the rice by your preferred method. I cook mine in my rice cooker.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and corn starch. Set aside.
- Steam your vegetables and keep warm.
- Add you chicken to a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Whisk the sauce mixture again and add to the skillet with the cooked chicken.
- To make the bowls, at some rice to the bowl. Then top with some of the steamed vegetables followed by some of the teriyaki chicken. Serves 6.